F. LOSS OF GAME
- Pocketing the 8-ball when it is not the legal object ball except on an opening break.
- Pocketing the 8-ball on the same stroke as the last of his group of balls.
- Jumping or knocking the 8-ball off the table at any time.
- Pocketing the 8-ball in a pocket other than the one designated.
- Fouling while (pocketing) the 8-ball in the designated pocket.
- Third infraction of the slow play rule.
- Pocketing the 8-ball and the cue ball on the break stroke. (This varies, if your league considers an 8-ball break a win.)
- Not correctly marking the pocket while pocketing the 8-ball.
Note: All infractions above must be called before the next shot is taken. Only the players involved may call an infraction.